OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Name of the company: Noya Copenhagen Aps
The company goes by the name of: Noya Copenhagen ApS
The Company is a Part owned company
CVR. no. 39887029
Established year: 2016
The address of the Company: Cityringen 6, Su 81, 2630 Taastrup
Telephone number: +45 2168 0848
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your queries will be answered within 24 hours.
Web address: www.noyacopenhagen.com
We are open 24 hours a day.
How to place an order:
1. Find the product you want to buy on our website, add it to the “shopping cart” and proceed to checkout when you are done shopping.
2. Enter your personal information in the appropriate fields.
3. Choose your preferred method of payment and shipping.
4. Click “Accept” on the button to agree to Noyacopenhagen.com terms and conditions.
5. Check all the information and approve the purchase.
When using your debit card to pay for a purchase at Noyacopenhagen.com, you are secure against fraud because it is possible to reject a payment after having received your statement.
When shopping online at Noyacopenhagen.com, you are protected against fraudulent card transactions.
We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) in our system of payment. You are safer shopping online with us than shopping in a store where your excess is 1200 Danish Kroner, in the unfortunate event that your pin code is accessed fraudulently.
Data sent to us when placing an order using a debit card is encrypted (SSL), which means that only PBS can read the data.
The payment for your purchases will not be deducted from your account until your package has been dispatched.
It is not possible to deduct other larger amounts from your account than what you have spent on your purchases at Noyacopenhagen.com.
Listed below are all the available payment methods at our e-store Noyacopenhagen.com.
- All major credit cards
- Bank transfer
On www.noyacopenhagen.com you can only order items via our website.
If you have any questions about a product that is not on the page, you are welcome to contact us on phone number: +45 2168 0848 or e- mail: email@example.com
All listed prices on the website are VAT-inclusive and tax-inclusive.
When you order products via our website you should be aware of that agreements on our website can be made in Danish.
When you reach an agreement with us, we keep the contract on our homepage so you always can use your information again via e-mail.
Once your order is completed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of that agreement/contract.
Not all products sold on our website have Danish manuals but they are included with the product wherever possible.
If you pay with a debit card, you are always protected against misuse. You can reject a payment on your debit card when you receive your payment history and you notice fraudulent activity.
There is no deductible if your card is misused in an Internet shop that uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) in its payment system.
The data you submit when paying with a credit card is encrypted (SSL) and it is only PBS that can read them.
If you have a discount code, it is only possible to use one discount code at a time.
Noyacopenhagen.com guarantees that your products will be sent to you the same day you place your order. Please be aware that on weekdays, your order must be made before 3 pm.
Noyacopenhagen.com uses Post Danmark and they offer a delivery time of 1 to 3 days.
Once your package has been dispatched, you are able to track it at www.postdanmark.dk.
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase you can return the package within 14 days after having received it. The price of your purchase will be refunded to your debit card. If you decide to return your package, please be aware that the cost of sending it back to us is paid by you.
If you return a package there are two things that are essential if we are to accept it.
Firstly, all items must be accounted for and they also should be in the same condition as when you received them.
Your request for a refund is therefore not possible if you use the items in a manner that decreases its value and prevents us from selling it again.
If you receive any defective items, please contact us before sending the item back to us. If there has been no contact from you before returning any defective items, we will NOT pay for the postage.
Documentation of your purchase and return form
You must attach a copy of the order confirmation or other relevant documentation from your purchase. Additionally, it will expedite the refund process if you attach a completed return form, which is enclosed in the package when you receive the items.
When we receive the items, we will check them and you will be refunded the amount you paid to us upon purchase. The amount is always transferred via the same payment method you used for the purchase. If for example you paid by card, the purchase amount is reversed to the payment card you used for the purchase.
You may lose your purchase amount, in whole or in part.
This happens if the product is damaged because:
• you have used the items
• the items were damaged while you were responsible for them
• you handled the item in a manner that it was not intended for
• you have not followed the refund policy in terms of original packaging, type of products that cannot be refunded due to hygienic reasons, etc.
You must contact us within a "reasonable period".
You must submit your claim within a "reasonable period" after you have discovered the defect. We recommend that you claim as soon as possible. You can claim by contacting us via email or by telephone.
To assess your claim, we will ask you the following:
1. Send us a brief description of how the damage or defect occurred. Please note that you should contact us as soon as you discover the defect.
2. To document the defect, you must send 4-5 photos together with the description. The defect must be clear from at least one of the photos. Additionally, make sure that your photos show the entire product, from the front and back (in the case of shoes, include a photo of the soles).
3. Send the photos via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Please indicate the order number for the item, or attach a copy of the order confirmation/receipt.
5. After we receive your photos, we will deal with your claim as soon as possible.
If you regret buying a product, you must return it to this address:
Cityringen 6, Su 81
Telefonnummer: +45 2168 0868